04 July 2007

Misfits Misalign!

It's official, folks, the Misfit's blog is up. For those of you who don't know, the Misfits are a group of writers with whom I am associated (although I'll deny that in a court of law). I love them dearly for who God created them to be, which happens to include being really great writers. Seriously, I feel like Dick and Jane around them. Today is our Declaration of Independence. (You'll have to scroll down a bit to see it.) On a regular basis, you'll find writing on writing and pretty much everything in life (and out of life) since it all relates to the big W. Warning: these people are funny, so expect some coffee-spewing.
P.S. If you'd like to know about the creation of our name, see here.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh yeah. We need to find a place for that picture of the Misfit toys.

And, make sure you include some of that original Misfit stuff in your inaugural post.

aspire2 said...

I thought you might enjoy knowing you inspired me to be creative, so I ordered a bunch of books at Barnes and Noble. Not books I had to read for class, but one on women in U.S. history, one on Van Gogh, the 100 most influential photos, one on parenting, and a crock pot cookbook. With sale prices, a gift certificate goes a long way. Thanks for the fun shopping trip!

Jennwith2ns said...

The big W? You mean the current president? Sounds controversial. Or not.

(Just kidding, just kidding. Of course I know you really mean Wyoming.)