25 April 2007

A website

So Miss Snark pointed us today to this writer's website for her new book. I had never heard of Miranda July (because I'm ignorant and no matter how hard I try can't stay on top of every new fad), but all I have to say is that is one clean kitchen. I haven't looked at the top of my refrigerator since, um, since some time last year when I lost something up there. It scared the beejeebers out of me worse than any Stephen King, so I haven't been back. And her stove, too! Clean! My theory is - the food will all eventually burn off. So go have a look-see.

4 comments:

L.L. Barkat said...

I like your theory. I guess you don't have to waste money burning incense then either... oh, the fragrance of burning food!

Unknown said...

Wow! Major points on creativity. And what a clean stove! Mine's black, though, so I guess it wouldn't work. Still, I love the idea.

Dineen A. Miller said...

I loved this thing! LOL! What a cool idea. :-)

Jennifer, you could use a white out marker. LOL! Or a paint pen---ewww, colors....

Pamela said...

dry erase board...
I don't get it.
but it's late.